Child Watch Service
Tadpole Town & Child Watch Service
The Macomb Township Recreation Center offers child-care services for children 9 months to 10 years of age whose parents are attending a program or class at the Center. Activities for children include playing with toys, playing on/with any play structures, reading stories, coloring, basic arts and crafts, watching movies, putting together puzzles.
The staff of the Tadpole Town Child Watch Room is dedicated to providing a safe, positive and enriching environment. We offer the opportunity for each child to build social and developmental skills necessary in enhancing their ability to grow.
Child Care Rates
|2 Hour Max||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
Tadpole Town / Child Watch Policies
- Children must be between 9 months and 10 years of age in order to utilize child care service.
- Parent or guardian must completely sign in child with staff on duty.
- A child watch agreement form must be filled out completely prior to child’s first Child Watch visit. Click here to download and print form.
- A medical form must be filled out completely prior to child’s first Child Watch visit. Click here to download and print form.
- A two hour maximum visit per child is strictly enforced.
- A parent or guardian must remain within the recreation center at all times while a child is in Tadpole Town child watch.
- In order to maintain a safe and productive work environment a zero tolerance late pick-up policy is strictly enforced. A parent or guardian picking up children more than 1 minute past their designated pick-up time will be charged an additional $1.00 per child.
- Parent and child/children will receive corresponding wristbands while utilizing Tadpole Town/childwatch. Wristbands must be intact until child is released from Tadpole Town.
- Parent or guardian must present a photo I.D. before a child can leave the room.
- Only the individual who dropped off child/children is permitted to pick up the child unless written permission is provided by the parent or guardian dropping off the child.
- Staff is not permitted to feed children and children must be able to hold a bottle.
- Children must have shoes and socks on while in the room (socks are permitted for infants).
- No food, drink or gum allowed in tadpole town (plastic baby bottles are o.k.).
- Personal toys, bottles or other items must be marked clearly with child’s name on it.
- Staff is not permitted to change diapers.
- Sick children are not permitted in tadpole town.
- Staff reserves the right to make decisions in order to ensure safety and enjoyment of the children while in tadpole town.